All the Job Aspirants are hereby informed that West Bengal Pollution Control Board (WBPCB) releases a Job Notification for 48 Assistant Environmental Engineer, Junior Environmental Engineer, Environmental Analyst, Senior Accounts Clerk, Accounts Clerk, Laboratory Assistant, Junior Environmental Assistant Vacancy. So we are requesting to read all the information carefully before you can proceed. If You are eligible then You can apply on or before 31st December 2020.
Details of the Job:
♦ Name of Post:
- Assistant Environmental Engineer
- Junior Environmental Engineer
- Environmental Analyst
- Senior Accounts Clerk
- Accounts Clerk
- Laboratory Assistant
- Junior Environmental Assistant
♦ Number of Vacancies: 48 Posts
- Assistant Environmental Engineer – 05 Posts
- Junior Environmental Engineer – 12 Posts
- Environmental Analyst – 03 Posts
- Senior Accounts Clerk – 05 Posts
- Accounts Clerk – 03 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant – 07 Posts
- Junior Environmental Assistant – 13 Posts
- Assistant Environmental Engineer: Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,44300/-
- Junior Environmental Engineer: Rs. 35,800/- to Rs. 92,100/-
- Environmental Analyst: Rs. 32,100/- to Rs. 82,900/-
- Senior Accounts Clerk: Rs. 28,900/- to Rs. 74,500/-
- Accounts Clerk: Rs. 22,700/- to Rs. 58,500/-
- Laboratory Assistant: Rs. 22,700/- to Rs. 58,500/-
- Junior Environmental Assistant: Rs. 22,700/- to Rs. 58,500/-
Job Location: West Bengal
- The candidate’s Age Limit Should be within the range of 18 to 37 years.
(Age relaxations will be applicable as per the Government Reservation rules.)
The nationality of the Candidate: Must be Indian.
Educational Qualification Requirements:
- Assistant Environmental Engineer: Bachelor Degree in Electrical / Biotechnology / Chemical / Civil / Mechanical / Environmental / Instrumentation / Automobile or Public Health Engineering from recognized University having Computer Knowledge.
- Junior Environmental Engineer: Diploma in Electrical / Biotechnology / Chemical / Civil / Mechanical / Environmental / Instrumentation / Automobile or Public Health Engineering from State Council for Technical Education of Govt of West Bengal having Computer Knowledge.
- Environmental Analyst: Bachelor Degree in Environmental Science / Geology / Biology / Zoology / Botany / Chemistry / Microbiology / Physics / Biochemistry / Biotechnology with 2 Yrs. Experience in Lab. work having Computer Knowledge.
- Senior Accounts Clerk: Bachelor Degree in Commerce with 5 Yrs. Experience in Accounts Clerk with Computer Knowledge.
- Accounts Clerk: Pass in Madhyamik Examination of West Bengal Board of Secondary Education with Computer Knowledge.
- Laboratory Assistant: Higher Secondary with Science of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education with Two Yrs. Experience in Environmental Lab. of Govt
- Junior Environmental Assistant: Pass in Madhyamik Examination of West Bengal Board of Secondary Education with Computer Knowledge.
Application Fee: There is No Application fee
Selection Process: Selection will be based on
- Written Examination/Interview.
How To Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the official website (https://www.wbpcb.gov.in/).
Important Dates to Remember:
💠 Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 10.12.2020
💠 Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 31.12.2020.