All the Job Aspirants are hereby informed that West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) releases a Job Notification for 2520 Medical Officer (Specialist) & GDMO Vacancy. So we are requesting to read all the information carefully before you can proceed. If You are eligible then You can apply on or before 20th February 2021.
Details of the Job:
♦ Name of Post:
- General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)
- Medical Officer (Specialist)
♦ Number of Vacancies: 2520 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) – 1207 Posts
- Medical Officer (Specialist) – 1313 Posts
♦ Salary: Level- 16
Job Location: West Bengal
- General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO): The candidate’s Age Limit Should be within the range of 36 years.
- Medical Officer (Specialist): The candidate’s Age Limit Should be within the range of 40 years.
(Age relaxations will be applicable as per the Government Reservation rules.)
The nationality of the Candidate: Must be Indian.
Educational Qualification Requirements:
- General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO): MBBS Degree included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956 ) and Registration as Medical Practitioner in the Medical Council of India or any other State Medical Council.
- Medical Officer (Specialist): MBBS degree and Post Graduate Qualification in the respective Speciality.
- For Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 210/-
- For SC/ ST of West Bengal and PH Candidates: No Fee.
Pay the Examination Fee through GRIPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System), Govt. of West Bengal under the Head of Account : 0051-00-104-002-16.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on
- Written Examination / Interview.
How To Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the official website (http://wbhrb.in/).
Important Dates to Remember:
💠 Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 12.02.2021
💠 Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 20.02.2021.