All the Job Aspirants are hereby informed that West Bengal Health releases a Job Notification for 104 Medical Officer, Staff Nurse & Lab Technician Vacancy. So we are requesting to read all the information carefully before you can proceed. If You are eligible then You can apply on or before 22nd January 2021.
Details of the Job:
♦ Name of Post:
- Staff Nurse
- Lab Technician
♦ Number of Vacancies: 104 Posts
- FTMO – 10 Posts
- Staff Nurse – 83 Posts
- Lab Technician – 11 Posts
- FTMO: Rs. 60000/-
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 25000/-
- Lab Technician: Rs. 22000/-
Job Location: West Bengal
- FTMO: The candidate’s Age Limit Should be within the range of 66 years.
- Staff Nurse: The candidate’s Age Limit Should be within the range of 64 years.
- Lab Technician: The candidate’s Age Limit Should be within the range of 40 years.
(Age relaxations will be applicable as per the Government Reservation rules.)
The nationality of the Candidate: Must be Indian.
Educational Qualification Requirements:
- FTMO: MBBS from a MCI recognized Institute with 01 year compulsory internship. Must be registered under west bengal medical council.
- Staff Nurse: Candidates should have completed B.Sc Nursing, GNM Course.
- Lab Technician: 10+2 from a recognized Board and diploma in medical laboratory Technician by AICTE with Knowledge of Computer.
- For UR Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/OBC Candidates: Rs. 50/-
Pay Examination Fee through Demand Draft.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on
- Written Test/Interview.
How To Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the official website (https://www.wbhealth.gov.in/).
Important Dates to Remember:
💠 Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: From The Date of Advertisement.
💠 Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 22.01.2021.