All the Job Aspirants are hereby informed that Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) releases a Job Notification for National Defence Academy & Naval Academy (NDA -I) Exam, 2021 Vacancy. So we are requesting to read all the information carefully before you can proceed. If You are eligible then You can apply on or before 19th January 2021.
Details of the Job:
♦ Name of Post:
- National Defence Academy
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)
♦ Number of Vacancies: Not Specified.
♦ Salary: Not Specified.
Job Location: All India
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
The nationality of the Candidate: Must be Indian.
Educational Qualification Requirements:
- National Defence Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination.
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme): 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics.
- For GEN/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: No Fee.
Pay Examination fee through Debit/credit card or Net Banking or challan in any branch of SBI.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on
- Written Test.
- SSB Test/Interview.
How To Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the official website (https://www.upsc.gov.in/).
Important Dates to Remember:
💠 Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: From The Date of Advertisement.
💠 Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 19.01.2021.