All the Job Aspirants are hereby informed that Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) releases a Job Notification for 16 Range Forest Officer & Assistant Conservator of Forest Vacancy. So we are requesting to read all the information carefully before you can proceed. If You are eligible then You can apply on or before 02nd March 2021.
Details of the Job:
♦ Name of Post:
- Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF)
- Range Forest Officer (RFO)
♦ Number of Vacancies: 16 Posts
- Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF) – 01 Posts
- Range Forest Officer (RFO) – 15 Posts
- Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF): Level – 10
- Range Forest Officer (RFO): Level – 08
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- The candidate’s Age Limit Should be within the range of 21 to 40 years.
(Age relaxations will be applicable as per the Government Reservation rules.)
The nationality of the Candidate: Must be Indian.
Educational Qualification Requirements:
- Assistant Conservator of Forest (ACF): A Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subject namely Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Geology, Forestry, Statistics or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a University established by Law.
- Range Forest Officer (RFO): A Bachelor’s Degree with two or more of the subjects, namely Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Forestry, Geology, Agriculture, Statistics, Horticulture and Environment or Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science from a University established by Law.
- For Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 125/-
- For SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 65/-
- For PH Candidates: Rs. 25/-
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on
- Pre Written Exam.
- Main Written Exam.
How To Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the official website (http://uppsc.up.nic.in/).
Important Dates to Remember:
💠 Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 05-02-2021
💠 Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 02.03.2021.