All the Job Aspirants are hereby informed that Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) releases a Job Notification for 429 Assistant Agricultural Officer & Assistant Horticultural Officer Vacancy. So we are requesting to read all the information carefully before you can proceed. If You are eligible then You can apply on or before 04th March 2021.
Details of the Job:
♦ Name of Post:
- Assistant Agricultural Officer (AAO)
- Assistant Horticultural Officer (AHO)
♦ Number of Vacancies: 429 Posts
- Assistant Agricultural Officer (AAO) – 122 Posts
- Assistant Horticultural Officer (AHO) – 307 Posts
♦ Salary: Rs. 20600/- to Rs. 65500/- Level-10
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- The candidate’s Age Limit Should be within the range of 18 to 30 years.
(Age relaxations will be applicable as per the Government Reservation rules.)
The nationality of the Candidate: Must be Indian.
Educational Qualification Requirements:
- Assistant Agricultural Officer (AAO): Passed Higher Secondary (plus two) Examination. and two years Diploma in Agriculture.
- Assistant Horticultural Officer (AHO): Passed Higher Secondary (plus two) Examination. and two years Diploma course in Horticulture.
- One Time Registration Fee:
For All Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Examination Fee:
For GEN/OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: No Fee.
Pay Examination fee through Net Banking/Credit card/ Debit card or it can be paid offline at the State Bank of India / HDFC Bank.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on
- Written Examination.
How To Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the official website (https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/).
Important Dates to Remember:
💠 Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 05.02.2021
💠 Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 04.03.2021.