All the Job Aspirants are hereby informed that Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd (RVUNL) releases a Job Notification for 1019 Engineer, Chemist & Assistant Vacancy. So we are requesting to read all the information carefully before you can proceed. If You are eligible then You can apply on or before 16 March 2021.
Details of the Job:
♦ Name of Post:
- Junior Engineer
- Junior Chemist
- Informatics Assistant
♦ Number of Vacancies: 1019 Posts
- Junior Engineer – 946
- Junior Chemist – 27
- Informatics Assistant – 46
- Junior Engineer: Level – 10
- Junior Chemist: Level – 10
- Informatics Assistant: Level – 8
Job Location: Rajasthan
- The candidate’s Age Limit Should be within the range of 21 to 40 years.
(Age relaxations will be applicable as per the Government Reservation rules.)
The nationality of the Candidate: Must be Indian.
Educational Qualification Requirements:
- Junior Engineer: Full Time four years’ Graduation Degree in relevant Engineering discipline as a regular student or AMIE.
- Junior Chemist: Post Graduation Degree in Chemistry or Graduation Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Informatics Assistant: Graduate or higher full time degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Computer Applications/ Computer Science & Engineering or Electronics or Electronics & Communication or Information Technology or equivalent. OR Full time Post Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Applications or 3 years’ Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology or equivalent. OR Graduate with Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology or equivalent. OR Graduate with “O” or Higher Level Certificate course OR Graduate with Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/ Data Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) Certificate. Speed of 20 Words Per Minute typing in Hindi and English both.
- For UR (Gen)/EWS Candidates: Rs. 1600/-
- ForSC/ ST/BC/ MBC/ PWD (PH) Candidates: Rs. 1400/-
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on
- Computer based common written competitive exam.
How To Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the official website (http://energy.rajasthan.gov.in/).
Important Dates to Remember:
💠 Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 24.02.2021
💠 Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 16.03.2021