All the Job Aspirants are hereby informed that Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) releases a Job Notification for 05 Assistant Testing Officer & Superintendent Garden Vacancy. So we are requesting to read all the information carefully before you can proceed. If You are eligible then You can apply on or before 16th March 2021.
Details of the Job:
♦ Name of Post:
- Assistant Testing Officer
- Superintendent Garden
♦ Number of Vacancies: 05 Posts
- Assistant Testing Officer – 04 Posts
- Superintendent Garden – 01 Posts
- Assistant Testing Officer: Level-14
- Superintendent Garden: Level-12
Job Location: Rajasthan
- The candidate’s Age Limit Should be within the range of 21 to 40 years.
(Age relaxations will be applicable as per the Government Reservation rules.)
The nationality of the Candidate: Must be Indian.
Educational Qualification Requirements:
- Assistant Testing Officer: M.Sc. in Geology or M.Sc. in Chemistry and 2 years experience in Testing of Soils.
- Superintendent Garden: B.Sc. (Agri.) with Horticulture as special subject and possessing 2 years experience in ornamental gardens.
- For General & BC (Creamy layer) Candidates: Rs. 350/-
- For Non Creamy layer BC & Special BC Candidates of Rajasthan: Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ ST/PH Candidates of Rajasthan: Rs. 150/-
Pay Examination fee through e-Mitra/ CSC or Net Banking/ ATM cum Debit Card or Credit Card.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on
- Written Examination.
- Academic Qualification.
How To Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the official website (https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/).
Important Dates to Remember:
💠 Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 17.02.2021
💠 Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 16.03.2021.