All the Job Aspirants are hereby informed that Rajasthan State Pollution Control Board (RPCB) releases a Job Notification for 114 Junior Scientific Officer & Junior Environmental Engineer Vacancy. So we are requesting to read all the information carefully before you can proceed. If You are eligible then You can apply on or before 23rd January 2021.
Details of the Job:
♦ Name of Post:
- Junior Scientific Officer (JSO)
- Junior Environmental Engineer (JEE)
♦ Number of Vacancies: 114 Posts
- Junior Scientific Officer (JSO) – 28 Posts
- Junior Environmental Engineer (JEE) – 86 Posts
- Junior Scientific Officer (JSO): Level-12
- Junior Environmental Engineer (JEE): Level-10
Job Location: Rajasthan
- The candidate’s Age Limit Should be within the range of 18 to 40 years.
(Age relaxations will be applicable as per the Government Reservation rules.)
The nationality of the Candidate: Must be Indian.
Educational Qualification Requirements:
- Junior Scientific Officer (JSO): First class Master’s Degree in any branch of chemistry or Soil Science or Environmental Science or Microbiology.
- Junior Environmental Engineer (JEE): Master degree in Environmental Engineering after bachelor’s degree either in Bio-Technology or chemical or civil or Mining or Environmental or Textile Engineering or First class Bachelor’s Degree in any of the above branches of Engineering.
- For Gen/EWS/BC/EBC (Creamy Layer) Candidates: Rs. 1400/-
- For BC/EBC (Non- Creamy Layer) Candidates: Rs. 1200/-
- For SC/ST /PH Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
Pay Examination fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on
- Online/Written Exam.
How To Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the official website (http://environment.rajasthan.gov.in/).
Important Dates to Remember:
💠 Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 24.12.2020
💠 Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 23.01.2021.