All the Job Aspirants are hereby informed that Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) releases a Job Notification for 85 Junior Engineer (JE) Vacancy. So we are requesting to read all the information carefully before you can proceed. If You are eligible then You can apply on or before 18th December’ 2020.
Details of the Job:
♦ Name of Post:
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical/Electrical)
♦ Number of Vacancies: 493 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 81 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical/Electrical) – 04 Posts
♦ Salary: Rs. 35400/-
Job Location: Punjab
- The candidate’s Age Limit Should be within the range of 18 to 37 years.
(Age relaxations will be applicable as per the Government Reservation rules.)
The nationality of the Candidate: Must be Indian.
Educational Qualification Requirements: Diploma in Civil/Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a recognized University or institution or any other equivalent or higher qualification recognized by the Government.
- For Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only: Rs. 1125/-
- For Ex-Servicemen of Punjab state only: Rs. 500/-
- For All Others Candidates: Rs. 3000/-
- For Physically Handicapped, Punjab State only: Rs. 1750/-
Application fees deposited by Bank Challan through any branch State Bank of India.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the
- Written Test.
How To Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the official website (https://ppsc.gov.in/).
Important Dates to Remember:
? Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 27.11.2020
? Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 18.12.2020.