All the Job Aspirants are hereby informed that National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL) releases a Job Notification for 41 Project Assistant & Project Associate Vacancy. So we are requesting to read all the information carefully before you can proceed. If You are eligible then You can apply on or before 24th November’ 2020.
Details of the Job:
♦ Name of Post:
- Project Assistant
- Technician Apprentices
- Project Associate-II
♦ Number of Vacancies: 41 Posts
- Project Assistant – 05 Posts
- Project Associate-I – 18 Posts
- Project Associate-II – 18 Posts
- Project Assistant: Rs. 20000/-
- Project Associate-I: Rs. 31000/-
- Project Associate-II: Rs. 35000/-
Job Location: Bengaluru (Karnataka)
- Project Assistant: The candidate’s Age Limit Should be within the range of 50 years.
- Project Associate-I: The candidate’s Age Limit Should be within the range of 35 years.
- Project Associate-II: The candidate’s Age Limit Should be within the range of 35 years.
(Age relaxations will be applicable as per the Government Reservation rules.)
The nationality of the Candidate: Must be Indian.
Educational Qualification Requirements:
- Project Assistant: Diploma in Mechanical/Electronics/ Electronics & Communication /Electrical & Electronics.
- Project Associate-I: BE/B.Tech in Mechanical / Electronics &
Communication Engg. / Electrical & Electronics / Aerospace / Aeronautical / Polymer Science / Automobile from a recognized University or equivalent. M.Sc., in Physics / Chemistry / Material Science.
- Project Associate-II: BE/B.Tech in Mechanical /Aerospace/ Aeronautical / ECE / Electronics / Controls / Electronic Instrumentation / Microwave / UAV / Technology / Automobile from a recognized University or equivalent and 2 years’ experience.
Application Fee: There is no Application fees.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on
- Written Test/Interview.
How To Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the official website (https://www.nal.res.in/).
Important Dates to Remember:
? Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: From the Date of Advertisement.
? Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 24.11.2020.