All the Job Aspirants are hereby informed that Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) releases a Job Notification for 111 Forest Ranger & Assistant Conservator of Forest Vacancy. So we are requesting to read all the information carefully before you can proceed. If You are eligible then You can apply on or before 10th February 2021.
Details of the Job:
♦ Name of Post:
- Forest Ranger
- Assistant Conservator of Forest
♦ Number of Vacancies: 111 Posts
- Forest Ranger – 105 Posts
- Assistant Conservator of Forest – 06 Posts
- Forest Ranger: Rs. 36200/- to Rs. 114800/-
- Assistant Conservator of Forest: Rs. 56100/- to Rs. 177500/-
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
- Forest Ranger: The candidate’s Age Limit Should be within the range of 21 to 33 years.
- Assistant Conservator of Forest: The candidate’s Age Limit Should be within the range of 21 to 40 years.
(Age relaxations will be applicable as per the Government Reservation rules.)
The nationality of the Candidate: Must be Indian.
Educational Qualification Requirements:
- Forest Ranger: Graduate Degree in Science/ Agriculture/Forestry/Mechanics form recognized University.
- Assistant Conservator of Forest: Graduate Degree in Science OR Engineering.
- For General/Other State Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/PWD Candidates of Madhya Pradesh: Rs. 250/-
Pay Examination Fee through Cash at MP Online Authorised KIOSK OR Pay Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Only.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on
- Preliminary Written Exam.
- Main Exam.
- Physical Test.
How To Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the official website (http://www.mppsc.nic.in/).
Important Dates to Remember:
💠 Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 11.01.2021
💠 Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 10.02.2021.