All the Job Aspirants are hereby informed that Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) releases a Job Notification for 4000 Constable GD & Constable Radio Vacancy. So we are requesting to read all the information carefully before you can proceed. If You are eligible then You can apply on or before 14th January 2021.
Details of the Job:
♦ Name of Post:
- Constable General Duty GD
- Constable Radio
♦ Number of Vacancies: 4000 Posts
- Constable General Duty GD – 3862 Posts
- Constable Radio – 138 Posts
- Constable General Duty GDs: Rs. 19500/- to Rs. 62000/-
- Constable Radio: Rs. 19500/- to Rs. 62000/-
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
- The candidate’s Age Limit Should be within the range of 18 to 33 years.
(Age relaxations will be applicable as per the Government Reservation rules.)
The nationality of the Candidate: Must be Indian.
Educational Qualification Requirements:
- Constable General Duty GD: 10th Class pass from recognized Board.
- Constable Radio: 12th Class pass and ITI/Diploma in relevant Trade.
- For Unreserved for Double Paper Candidates: Rs. 800/-
- For Unreserved for Single Paper Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For Reserved Category for Double Paper Candidates: Rs. 400/-
- For Reserved Category for Single Paper Candidates: Rs. 300/-
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking MP Online KIOSK Fee Mode.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on
- Written Test.
How To Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the official website (http://www.peb.mp.gov.in/).
Important Dates to Remember:
💠 Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 31.12.2020
💠 Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 14.01.2021.