All the Job Aspirants are hereby informed that Karnataka State Police (KSP) releases a Job Notification for 37 Laboratory Attender, 07 EEG Technician & 01 Laboratory Assistant (Photography) Vacancy. So we are requesting to read all the information carefully before you can proceed. If You are eligible then You can apply on or before 25th November’ 2020.
Details of the Job:
♦ Name of Post:
- Laboratory Attender
- EEG Technician
- Laboratory Assistant (Photography)
♦ Number of Vacancies: 45 Posts
- Laboratory Attender: 37 Posts
- EEG Technician: 07 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (Photography): 01 Posts
- Laboratory Attender: Rs. 18600/- to Rs. 32600/-
- EEG Technician: Rs. 21400/- to Rs. 42000/-
- Laboratory Assistant (Photography): Rs. 27650/- to Rs. 52650/-
Job Location: Karnataka
- Candidate’s Age Limit Should be within the range of 21 to 35 years.
(Age relaxations will be applicable as per the Government Reservation rules.)
The nationality of the Candidate: Must be Indian.
Educational Qualification Requirements:
- Laboratory Attender: Passed in P.U.C. or 10+2 examination in science or possess any equivalent qualification.
- EEG Technician: Bachelor degree in Science and Diploma Holder in EEG Technician course/ Medical Laboratory Tech.
- Laboratory Assistant (Photography): Diploma holder in Cinematography or Photography and one year practical experience.
Application Fee :
- For GM, 2A,2B, 3A,3B Candidates: Rs. 250/-.
- For SC, ST, CAT-01, TRIBAL Candidates: Rs. 100/-
Payment should be made in State Bank of India (SBI) / Post office only.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on
- Written Examination.
How To Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the official website (https://ksp.gov.in/).
Important Dates to Remember:
? Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 27.10.2020.
? Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 25.11.2020.