All the Job Aspirants are hereby informed that Indian Security Press (ISP) releases a Job Notification for 42 Supervisor, Welfare Officer & Jr. Draftsman Vacancy. So we are requesting to read all the information carefully before you can proceed. If You are eligible then You can apply on or before 21st December’ 2020.
Details of the Job:
♦ Name of Post:
- Welfare Officer
- Jr. Draftsman (Mech.)
♦ Number of Vacancies: 42 Posts
- Welfare Officer – 01 Posts
- Supervisor – 40 Posts
- Jr. Draftsman (Mech.) – 01 Posts
- Welfare Officer: Rs. 29000/- to Rs. 110000/-
- Supervisor: Rs. 26000/- to Rs. 100000/-
- Jr. Draftsman (Mech.): Rs. 8350/- to Rs. 20470/-
Job Location: Maharashtra
- Welfare Officer: The candidate’s Age Limit Should be within the range of 30 years.
- Supervisor: The candidate’s Age Limit Should be within the range of 30 years.
- Jr. Draftsman (Mech.): The candidate’s Age Limit Should be within the range of 28 years.
(Age relaxations will be applicable as per the Government Reservation rules.)
The nationality of the Candidate: Must be Indian.
Educational Qualification Requirements:
- Welfare Officer: Degree or Diploma course recognized by Maharashtra State, as per Maharashtra Welfare Officers (duties, qualifications and conditions of service) Rules,1966 (enclosed as Annexure–A) . Enrolled in the list maintained by the Director, Industrial Safety & Health, Maharashtra, Mumbai for appointment of Welfare Officer in any Factory. Possesses adequate knowledge of Marathi language.
- Supervisor: 1st class full time Diploma in relevant Trade. Higher qualification i.e. B.Tech/B.E. in Relevant Subject will also be considered.
- Jr. Draftsman (Mech.): Full time ITI certificate in Mechanical along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT and Five years of Post – Qualification experience in relevant field of Specialization.
- For General/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs. 200/-
Pay Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card & Internet Banking.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the
- Written Test.
How To Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the official website (https://ispnasik.spmcil.com/).
Important Dates to Remember:
? Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 22.11.2020
? Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 21.12.2020.