All the Job Aspirants are hereby informed that Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) releases a Job Notification for 16 MTS (Electrician), MTS (Electrical Attendant) & MTS (Operator-Cum-Mechanic, LIFT) Vacancy. So we are requesting to read all the information carefully before you can proceed. If You are eligible then You can apply on or before 23th November’ 2020.
Details of the Job:
♦ Name of Post:
- MTS (Electrician)
- MTS (Electrical Attendant)
- MTS (Operator-Cum-Mechanic, LIFT)
♦ Number of Vacancies: 16 Posts
- MTS (Electrician) – 06 Posts
- MTS (Electrical Attendant) – 06 Posts
- MTS (Operator-Cum-Mechanic, LIFT) – 04 Posts
- MTS (Electrician): Rs. 20000/- to Rs. 22000/-
- MTS (Electrical Attendant): Rs. 18000/- to Rs. 20000/-
- MTS (Operator-Cum-Mechanic, LIFT): Rs. 20000/- to Rs. 22000/-
Job Location: Kolkata (West Bengal)
- The candidate’s Age Limit Should be within the range of 35 years.
(Age relaxations will be applicable as per the Government Reservation rules.)
The nationality of the Candidate: Must be Indian.
Educational Qualification Requirements: School Final or equivalent and National Trade Certificate (NTC)/ (2 years ITI passed out), (Electrician or Wire man) or equivalent in relevant trade from a Government recognized Institute.
Application Fee: There is No Application fee.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the
- Written Test/Skill Test.
How To Apply: Interested candidates may download the Application form from the official website (https://web.isical.ac.in/)
Important Dates to Remember:
? Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: From the Date of Advertisement.
? Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 23.11.2020.