All the Job Aspirants are hereby informed that Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) releases a Job Notification for 18 Graduate & Technician Apprentice Vacancy. So we are requesting to read all the information carefully before you can proceed. If You are eligible then You can apply on or before 22nd November’ 2020.
Details of the Job:
♦ Name of Post:
- Graduate Apprentices
- Technician Apprentices
♦ Number of Vacancies: 18 Posts
- Graduate Apprentices – 10 Posts
- Technician Apprentices – 08 Posts
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs. 10500/-
- Technician Apprentices: Rs. 9400/-
Job Location: Gandhinagar (Gujarat)
- The candidate’s Age Limit Should be within the range of 26 years.
(Age relaxations will be applicable as per the Government Reservation rules.)
The nationality of the Candidate: Must be Indian.
Educational Qualification Requirements:
- Graduate Apprentices: B.Tech or B.E.(1 st Class) in relevant Engineering Discipline.
- Technician Apprentices: Diploma (1st Class) in relevant Engineering Discipline.
Application Fee: There is no Application fees.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on
How To Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the official website (http://www.ipr.res.in/).
Important Dates to Remember:
? Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: From the Date of Advertisement.
? Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 22.11.2020.