All the Job Aspirants are hereby informed that Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) releases a Job Notification for 47 Technical Attendant & Engineering Assistant Vacancy. So we are requesting to read all the information carefully before you can proceed. If You are eligible then You can apply on or before 15th January 2021.
Details of the Job:
♦ Name of Post:
- Engineering Assistant
- Technical Attendant
♦ Number of Vacancies: 47 Posts
- Engineering Assistant – 27 Posts
- Technical Attendant – 20 Posts
- Engineering Assistant: Rs. 25000/- to Rs. 105000/-
- Technical Attendant: Rs. 23000/- to Rs. 78000/-
Job Location: All India
- The candidate’s Age Limit Should be within the range of 18 to 26 years.
(Age relaxations will be applicable as per the Government Reservation rules.)
The nationality of the Candidate: Must be Indian.
Educational Qualification Requirements:
- Engineering Assistant: Three years full time Diploma in Relevant Discipline.
- Technical Attendant: Matric / 10th pass and ITI pass from a Govt. recognized Institute in the specified ITI Trades and duration as mentioned below* from a Govt. recognized Institute/Board and Candidates should possess Trade Certificate / National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by SCVT/NCVT.
- For General/ EWS and OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/PwBD Candidates: No Fee.
Pay Examination fee through SBI collect.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on
- Written Test.
- Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT).
How To Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the official website (https://iocl.com/).
Important Dates to Remember:
💠 Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 22.12.2020
💠 Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 15.01.2021.