All the Job Aspirants are hereby informed that Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) releases a Job Notification for 436 Apprentice Vacancy. So we are requesting to read all the information carefully before you can proceed. If You are eligible then You can apply on or before 19th December’ 2020.
Details of the Job:
♦ Name of Post:
- Technician Apprentice
- Trade Apprentic
♦ Number of Vacancies: 436 Posts
- Technician Apprentice – 222 Posts
- Trade Apprentice – 214 Posts
♦ Salary: As per Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 / Apprentices Rules 1992
Job Location: All India
- The candidate’s Age Limit Should be within the range of 18 to 24 years.
(Age relaxations will be applicable as per the Government Reservation rules.)
The nationality of the Candidate: Must be Indian.
Educational Qualification Requirements:
- Technician Apprentice: Three years full time Diploma in relevant disciplines of Engineering.
- Trade Apprentice: Regular Full time ITI in relevant disciplines recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
Application Fee: There is No Application fees.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the
- Written Exam.
How To Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the official website (https://www.iocl.com/).
Important Dates to Remember:
? Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 23.11.2020
? Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 19.12.2020.