All the Job Aspirants are hereby informed that Indian Coast Guard releases a Job Notification for 358 Navik (General Duty), Navik (Domestic Branch) and Yantrik Vacancy. So we are requesting to read all the information carefully before you can proceed. If You are eligible then You can apply on or before 19th January 2021.
Details of the Job:
♦ Name of Post:
- Navik (General Duty)
- Navik (Domestic Branch)
♦ Number of Vacancies: 358 Posts
- Navik (General Duty) – 260 Posts
- Navik (Domestic Branch) – 50 Posts
- Yantrik – 48 Posts
- Navik (General Duty): Rs. 21700/-
- Navik (Domestic Branch): Rs. 21700/-
- Yantrik: Rs. 29200/-
Job Location: All India
- The candidate’s Age Limit Should be within the range of 18 to 21 years.
(Age relaxations will be applicable as per the Government Reservation rules.)
The nationality of the Candidate: Must be Indian.
Educational Qualification Requirements:
- Navik (General Duty): 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Navik (Domestic Branch): 10th Class passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Yantrik: 10th class passed and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering.
- For UR/EWS/OBC Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: No Fee.
Pay Examination fee through online mode by using net banking or Credit/ Debit Card/UPI.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on
- Written Exam.
- Physical Fitness Test.
How To Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the official website (https://trb.tripura.gov.in).
Important Dates to Remember:
💠 Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 05.01.2021.
💠 Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 19.01.2021.