All the Job Aspirants are hereby informed that International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS) releases a Job Notification for 08 Field Investigator, SRO & RO Vacancy. So we are requesting to read all the information carefully before you can proceed. If You are eligible then You can apply on or before 02nd February 2021.
Details of the Job:
♦ Name of Post:
- Senior Research Officer (SRO)
- Research Officer (RO)
- Field Investigator
♦ Number of Vacancies: 08 Posts
- Senior Research Officer (SRO) – 01 Posts
- Research Officer (RO) – 01 Posts
- Field Investigator – 06 Posts
- Senior Research Officer (SRO): Rs. 60000/-
- Research Officer (RO): Rs. 30000/-
- Field Investigator: Rs. 15000/-
Job Location: Maharashtra
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
The nationality of the Candidate: Must be Indian.
Educational Qualification Requirements:
- Senior Research Officer (SRO): PhD / M.Phil. in Population Sciences/Social Sciences/Statistics/Mathematics from recognized university with minimum of two years’ experience in social research and experience in handling the analysis of large-scale surveys in health/social research.
- Research Officer (RO): M.Phil. in Population Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Statistics/ Mathematics from recognized university with minimum of one year or MA with two years’ experience in social research and health.
- Field Investigator: BA/BSc in Social Sciences/ Statistics/ Mathematics or B.Com from recognized university with minimum of least 2 years’ experience should be in the field work/ data collection.
Application Fee: There are No Application Fee.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on
How To Apply: Interested candidates may know more through the official website (https://www.iipsindia.ac.in/).
Important Dates to Remember:
💠 Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: From The Date of Advertisement.
💠 Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 02.02.2021.