All the Job Aspirants are hereby informed that Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) releases a Job Notification for 02 Junior Research Fellow & Young Professional Vacancy. So we are requesting to read all the information carefully before you can proceed. If You are eligible then You can apply on or before 23th January 2021.
Details of the Job:
♦ Name of Post:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Young Professional-II
♦ Number of Vacancies: 02 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 01 Posts
- Young Professional-II – 01 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Rs. 31000/-
- Young Professional-II: Rs. 35000/-
Job Location: All India
- The candidate’s Age Limit Should be within the range of 35 years.
(Age relaxations will be applicable as per the Government Reservation rules.)
The nationality of the Candidate: Must be Indian.
Educational Qualification Requirements:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Candidates selected through National Eligibility Tests as mentioned in the DST office memorandum No. SR/S9/Z08/2018, dated January 30, 2019 and Masters degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture with specialization in Vegetable Science/Plant Breeding and Genetics/Plant Physiology/Plant Pathology/Plant Biotechnology/Botany/ Life Sciences or related subjects from a recognized University.
- Young Professional-II: Master’s degree in Vegetable Science/Genetics/Plant breeding /Life Science /Equivalent degree.
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on
How To Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the official website (hhttps://www.iari.res.in/).
Important Dates to Remember:
💠 Date of Interview: 23th January 2021 At 9:30-10:30 AM