All the Job Aspirants are hereby informed that Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) releases a Job Notification for 7298 Constable Vacancy. So we are requesting to read all the information carefully before you can proceed. If You are eligible then You can apply on or before 25 February 2021.
Details of the Job:
♦ Name of Post:
- Male Constable (General Duty)
- Female Constable (General Duty)
- Female Constable for HAP-DURGA-1
♦ Number of Vacancies: 7298 Posts
- Male Constable (General Duty) – 5500
- Female Constable (General Duty) – 1100
- Female Constable for HAP-DURGA-1 – 698
♦ Salary: Rs. 21700 – 69100 /- Level -3
Job Location: Haryana
- The candidate’s Age Limit Should be within the range of 18 to 25 years.
(Age relaxations will be applicable as per the Government Reservation rules.)
The nationality of the Candidate: Must be Indian.
Educational Qualification Requirements: Candidate Must Pass 10+2 or its equivalent and Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric standard Or higher educations.
- For General Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For Reserve Candidates: Rs. 25/-
- For General Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- For Reserve Candidates: Rs. 13/-
Pay Examination Fee through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on
- Written Test/Computer Based Test
- Physical Test
How To Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the official website (http://www.hssc.gov.in).
Important Dates to Remember:
💠 Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 11.01.2021
💠 Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 25.02.2021