All the Job Aspirants are hereby informed that Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) releases a Job Notification for 180 Graduate Engineer & Technician Apprentices Vacancy. So we are requesting to read all the information carefully before you can proceed. If You are eligible then You can apply on or before 15th January 2021.
Details of the Job:
♦ Name of Post:
- Graduate Engineer Apprentices (GEA)
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices (TA)
♦ Number of Vacancies: 180 Posts
- Graduate Engineer Apprentices (GEA) – 160 Posts
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices (TA) – 20 Posts
- Graduate Engineer Apprentices (GEA): Rs. 9000/-
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices (TA): Rs. 8000/-
Job Location: All India
- The candidate’s Age Limit Should be within the range of 25 years.
(Age relaxations will be applicable as per the Government Reservation rules.)
The nationality of the Candidate: Must be Indian.
Educational Qualification Requirements: Candidates who have passed four years B.E/ B.Tech course in the above mentioned engineering branches on or after 1st April 2018,from AICTE approved colleges / recognized Indian Universities for GEA. In case of Diploma Apprentices, the candidates who have passed three years Diploma course in ECE & CSE branches on or after 1st April,2018.
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on
How To Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the official website (https://careers.ecil.co.in/).
Important Dates to Remember:
💠 Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 06.01.2021
💠 Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 15.01.2021.