All the Job Aspirants are hereby informed that Board of Apprenticeship Training Southern Region (BOATSR) releases a Job Notification for 300 Graduate & Diploma Apprentices Vacancy. So we are requesting to read all the information carefully before you can proceed. If You are eligible then You can apply on or before 22th February 2021.
Details of the Job:
♦ Name of Post:
- Graduate Apprentices
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
♦ Number of Vacancies: 300 Posts
- Graduate Apprentices – 200 Posts
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – 100 Posts
- Graduate Apprentices: Rs. 10500/-
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Rs. 10000/-
Job Location: Telangana
Age Limit: As per Apprenticeship rules.
The nationality of the Candidate: Must be Indian.
Educational Qualification Requirements:
- Graduate Apprentices: Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
Application Fee: There is no Application fee.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on
- Percentage of marks.
How To Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the official website (http://boat-srp.com/).
Important Dates to Remember:
💠 Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 15.02.2021
💠 Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 22.02.2021.