All the Job Aspirants are hereby informed that Broad Cast Engineering Consultants India limited (BECIL) releases a Job Notification for 22 Junior Warden, Laboratory Assistant & Various Vacancy. So we are requesting to read all the information carefully before you can proceed. If You are eligible then You can apply on or before 27th December 2020.
Details of the Job:
♦ Name of Post:
- Programme Assistant (UDC)
- Data Entry Operator
- Lower Division Clerk
- Office Attendant/MTS
- Lab Attendant
- Anatomy Dissection Hall Attendant (Lab Attendant)
- Laboratory Assistant
- Junior Warden
♦ Number of Vacancies: 22 Posts
- Programme Assistant (UDC) – 01 Posts
- Data Entry Operator – 03 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 02 Posts
- Office Attendant/MTS – 03 Posts
- Lab Attendant – 03 Posts
- Anatomy Dissection Hall Attendant (Lab Attendant) – 02 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant – 04 Posts
- Junior Warden – 04 Posts
- Programme Assistant (UDC): Rs. 19032/-
- Data Entry Operator: Rs. 17498/-
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs. 17498/-
- Office Attendant/MTS: Rs. 15400/-
- Lab Attendant: Rs. 17498/-
- Anatomy Dissection Hall Attendant (Lab Attendant): Rs. 17498/-
- Laboratory Assistant: Rs. 17498/-
- Junior Warden: Rs. 17498/-
Job Location: All India
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
The nationality of the Candidate: Must be Indian.
Educational Qualification Requirements:
- Programme Assistant (UDC): Graduate from recognized University
- Data Entry Operator: (10+2) form Recognized Board with Computer Knowledge.
- Lower Division Clerk: (10+2) form Recognized Board with Computer Knowledge.
- Office Attendant/MTS: 8 th passed from Recognized School. Preference will be given to 10th passed candidates.
- Lab Attendant: 10+2 from Recognized Board with science.
- Anatomy Dissection Hall Attendant (Lab Attendant): 10+2 from Recognized Board with science.
- Laboratory Assistant: B.Sc. (MLT) or equivalent from Recognized University/ Institution.
- Junior Warden: 10+2 from recognized Board.
- For General/OBC/Women/Ex-Serviceman Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- For SC/ST/EWS/PH Candidates: Rs. 450/-
Pay Registration fee through Online.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on
How To Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the official website (https://www.becil.com/).
Important Dates to Remember:
💠 Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: From The Date of Advertisement.
💠 Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 27.12.2020.