All the Job Aspirants are hereby informed that Assam Public Service commission (APSC) releases a Job Notification for 92 Junior Engineer & Enforcement Inspector Vacancy. So we are requesting to read all the information carefully before you can proceed. If You are eligible then You can apply on or before 18th January 2020.
Details of the Job:
♦ Name of Post:
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Enforcement Inspector
♦ Number of Vacancies: 92 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 87 Posts
- Enforcement Inspector – 05 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Rs. 14000/- to Rs. 60500/-
- Enforcement Inspector: Rs. 22000/- to Rs. 97000/-
Job Location: Assam
- Junior Engineer (Civil): The candidate’s Age Limit Should be within the range of 18 to 38 years.
- Enforcement Inspector: The candidate’s Age Limit Should be within the range of 21 to 38 years.
(Age relaxations will be applicable as per the Government Reservation rules.)
The nationality of the Candidate: Must be Indian.
Educational Qualification Requirements:
- Institutional Trainee (Finance): A candidate must have passed 3(three) years Diploma Course in Civil Engineering from an Institute recognized by the Govt
- Enforcement Inspector: A Degree in Arts/Science or Commerce of a University recognized by the Govt. of Assam or H.S.S.L.C with 3(three) years Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering from a recognised Institute of Govt. of Assam/ Govt. of India and also duly recognised by AICTE.
- For GEN/EWS Candidates: Rs. 285.40/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC Candidates: Rs. 185.40/-
- For BPL/PWBD Candidates: Rs. 35.40/-
Pay Examination Fee through Online.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on
- Screening/Written test.
- Viva- Voice/ Interview.
How To Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the official website (http://www.apsc.nic.in/).
Important Dates to Remember:
💠 Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 17.12.2020
💠 Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 18.01.2021.