All the Job Aspirants are hereby informed that Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) releases a Job Notification for 13 Sub-Inspector Vacancy. So we are requesting to read all the information carefully before you can proceed. If You are eligible then You can apply on or before 15th March 2021.
Details of the Job:
♦ Name of Post:
- Sub-Inspector (Telecommunication)
- Sub-Inspector (Radio Technician)
♦ Number of Vacancies: 13 Posts
- Sub-Inspector (Telecommunication) – 10 Posts
- Sub-Inspector (Radio Technician) – 03 Posts
♦ Salary: Rs. 35400/- to Rs. 112400/-
Job Location: Arunachal Pradesh
- The candidate’s Age Limit Should be within the range of 21 to 26 years.
(Age relaxations will be applicable as per the Government Reservation rules.)
The nationality of the Candidate: Must be Indian.
Educational Qualification Requirements: B.E./B.Tech in Electronics & communication or B.Sc. with PCM.
- For APST Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For Other Candidates: Rs. 150/-
Pay Examination fee through Online.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on
- Physical Test.
- Written Examination.
How To Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the official website (https://appsc.gov.in/).
Important Dates to Remember:
💠 Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: From The Date of Advertisement.
💠 Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 15.03.2021.