All the Job Aspirants are hereby informed that Anna University releases a Job Notification for 05 Field Assistant, JRF & Analyst Vacancy. So we are requesting to read all the information carefully before you can proceed. If You are eligible then You can apply on or before 01st February 2021.
Details of the Job:
♦ Name of Post:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Field Assistant
♦ Number of Vacancies: 05 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 01 Posts
- Analyst – 02 Posts
- Field Assistant – 02 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Rs. 25000/-
- Analyst: Rs. 15000/-
- Field Assistant: Rs. 12000/-
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Age Limit: As per rules.
The nationality of the Candidate: Must be Indian.
Educational Qualification Requirements:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Ph.D (Environmental Science) Master’s Degree in Environmental Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Masters Degree in Environmental Engineering and Management M.Tech. Environmental Science and Technology /M.E. Environmental Management (Priority would be given to candidates having experience in Environmental Field works and Sampling & Analysis).
- Analyst: B.E (Civil Engineering) B.TECH (Chemical Engineering)/ M.Sc in any discipline.
- Field Assistant: B.Sc in any one of the following discipline Chemistry Environmental Chemistry, Environmental Science, Environmental Toxicology, Bio-Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry Applied Chemistry.
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on
How To Apply: Interested candidates may know more through the official website (https://www.annauniv.edu/).
Important Dates to Remember:
💠 Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: From The Date of Advertisement.
💠 Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 01.02.2021.