All the Job Aspirants are hereby informed that All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) releases a Job Notification for 12 Field Investigator Vacancy. So we are requesting to read all the information carefully before you can proceed. If You are eligible then You can apply on or before 06th November’ 2020.
Details of the Job:
♦ Name of Post:
- Field Investigator
- Field Investigators (Short Term Assignment)
♦ Number of Vacancies: 12 Posts
- Field Investigator: 02 Posts
- Field Investigators (Short Term Assignment): 10 Posts
- Field Investigator: Rs. 18000/-
- Field Investigators (Short Term Assignment): Rs. 50000/-
Job Location: Bhopal (Madhaya Pradesh)
- Field Investigator: The candidate’s Age Limit should be maximum 30 years.
- Field Investigators (Short Term Assignment): The candidate’s Age Limit should be maximum 35 years.
(Age relaxations will be applicable as per the Government Reservation rules.)
The nationality of the Candidate: Must be Indian.
Educational Qualification Requirements:
- Field Investigator: Bachelor’s degree in Health sciences/Nutrition/ Anthropology /Social work /Sociology from a recognized university with 1-2 years work experience from a recognized institution.
- Field Investigators (Short Term Assignment): Graduate from recognized University.
Application Fee: There is No Application fee.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on
How To Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the official website (https://www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in/).
Important Dates to Remember:
? Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: From the Date of Advertisement.
? Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 06.11.2020.