All the Job Aspirants are hereby informed that Assam Agricultural University (AAU) releases a Job Notification for 157 Agricultural Development Officer, Asstt. Agricultural Engineer & Jr. Engineer Vacancy. So we are requesting to read all the information carefully before you can proceed. If You are eligible then You can apply on or before 15th February 2021.
Details of the Job:
♦ Name of Post:
- Agricultural Development Officer (ADO)
- Asstt. Agricultural Engineer
- Junior Engineer (JE)
♦ Number of Vacancies: 157 Posts
- Agricultural Development Officer (ADO) – 109 Posts
- Asstt. Agricultural Engineer – 09 Posts
- Junior Engineer (JE) – 39 Posts
- Agricultural Development Officer (ADO): Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 1,10,000/-
- Asstt. Agricultural Engineer: Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 1,10,000/-
- Junior Engineer (JE): Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 60,500/-
Job Location: Assam
- The candidate’s Age Limit Should be within the range of 21 to 40 years.
(Age relaxations will be applicable as per the Government Reservation rules.)
The nationality of the Candidate: Must be Indian.
Educational Qualification Requirements:
- Agricultural Development Officer (ADO): Bachelor Degree in Agriculture /Horticulture from any recognised University.
- Asstt. Agricultural Engineer: Degree in Agricultural /Civil/ Mechanical Engineering from any recognised University.
- Junior Engineer (JE): 3 Years diploma in Agriculture/Civil/Mechanical Engineering from any recognised Institute/University.
- For Unreserved/EWS/OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs. 100/-
Pay Examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card & Internet Banking.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on
- OMR based multiple choice type test.
- Personal Interview.
How To Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the official website (http://www.aau.ac.in/).
Important Dates to Remember:
💠 Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 03.02.2021
💠 Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 15.02.2021.