All the Job Aspirants are hereby informed that Airports Authority of India (AAI) releases a Job Notification for 159 Graduate Apprentice & Diploma Apprentice Vacancy. So we are requesting to read all the information carefully before you can proceed. If You are eligible then You can apply on or before 31st December 2020.
Details of the Job:
♦ Name of Post:
- Graduate Apprentice
- Institutional Trainee (Company Secretariat)
♦ Number of Vacancies: 159 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice – 86 Posts
- Diploma Apprentice – 73 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 15000/-
- Diploma Apprentice: Rs. 12000/-
Job Location: All India
- The candidate’s Age Limit Should be within the range of 18 to 26 years.
(Age relaxations will be applicable as per the Government Reservation rules.)
The nationality of the Candidate: Must be Indian.
Educational Qualification Requirements:
- Graduate Apprentice: Degree in Engg./Tech. in Relevant Subject from a recognized Institution.
- Diploma Apprentice: Diploma in Relevant Trade from a recognized Institution.
Application Fee: There is No Application fee
Selection Process: Selection will be based on
How To Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the official website (https://www.aai.aero/).
Important Dates to Remember:
💠 Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: From The Date of Advertisement.
💠 Last Date for Submission Of Online Application: 31.12.2020.